All GP practices are required to declare the mean net earnings (eg. Average pay) for GPs working to deliver NHS services to patients at each practice. This is required in the interests of the greater public accountability recognising GP pay is ultimately funded from tax paid by the public.
The average pay for GPs working at High Street Medical Centre in the last financial year was £71,526 before tax and national insurance. This is for 1 full time GP and 2 part time GPs.
Practice Vision & Values
- The practice will provide excellence in the clinical care it delivers to the list of registered patients.
- The practice is committed to provide up-to-date and safe care/treatment in line with national and local guidelines.
- The practice team will present a friendly welcome to all patients and visitors, and provide excellent customer service throughout each episode of care.
- The practice will act as a custodian of NHS services, and aims to deliver services within the allocated budgets as set by local NHS bodies.
- The practice will provide the widest range of services commissioned by local NHS bodies in order to facilitate access to care and treatment as close to each patient’s home as possible.
- The practice will engage with the population it serves in order to give them input into the shaping of the services they receive.
Practice Legal Status
High Street Medical Centre is a partnership. The legal name of the partnership is Dr V M M Blackburn and Partners. The partnership consists of four partners, being Dr V M M Blackburn, Dr W R J Pead, Mr T W Brock-Hastings and Dr L P Benson.
CQC Latest Rating & Statement of Purpose
Please click to read the practice Statement of Purpose.